What Will I Learn?
- Be equipped with a powerful tool for the most sexy data analytics career path!
Read and write various types of raw data with different formats and options
Create and modify various professional and statistical reports
- Be aware of statistical analysis and concepts such as non parametric test, interaction, correlation..
- Master the most complete SAS graphics tool such GTL and statistical plots
- Learn comprehensive SAS Macro programming knowledge -- variables and user defined functions
- Perform many real world case studies -- retail banks, credit bureau, marketing firms and clinical trials
- Apply powerful data manipulation -- SQL, subsetting, slicing, filtering, transformation, ranking, sorting..
- Understand data management and data piping
- Use SAS ODS -- help deliver many useful objects such as charts, tables between different systems
- Hundreds of SAS sample codes to explain arrays, functions and business cases